10 useful tips Score Good Marks in Entrance Examination
- For Physics and Chemistry, the student must clarify their concepts and keep the basics clear.
- Revise the concepts in the remaining days of the month by solving sample papers and taking mock tests.
- As more students are from the Biology stream, one might be more inclined to study biology rather than Physics and Chemistry. But the competition is really very tough as there are a large number of candidates and very few seats for them.
- As each question can move you 1000 ranks above or below, it is advisable to study all the three subjects thoroughly.
- For Physics, the candidate should keep a formula sheet handy, for Chemistry, a sheet of equations should be ready, and for Biology, the candidate needs to prepare footnotes carrying important keywords.
- It is a must to download previous years' questions papers and observe how the questions were asked. This will help in understanding the distribution of marks among the subjects.
- Solve at least past five years' papers, which will give you a good idea about questions asked in the exam.
- Take mock test as much you can! It is the most important and useful way to judge your preparation. Time yourself when attempting each one.
- Joining an institute might be best for you in order to succeed the exam.
- Subscribe Upjob.in for receiving the latest Tips and trick, preparation guide and free study material.