How to Add New Member at Ration Card of UP NFSA see Correction, Update Tutorial

 Often our name is removed from the ration card by the village head or secretary without our consent, while we also come in the eligibility list of the ration card, which reduces our unit and we have to face a lot of problems. . In such a situation, today we will tell you how you can add your name in the ration card by yourself.

This is a very easy process, using this you can add your name in your ration card. Apart from this, even if a new person is born in your family, you can also add your family member's name through this process.
If there is any kind of mistake in the name of family members in your ration card, then you can make amendments by following the following procedures.
Even if your ration card has been created, you can still make your amendments online.
You can also add the cropped name from here, amend the old linked name and you can follow this procedure for correction in any kind of error.
All these processes can be done online.
 To amend the ration card and add a new name in Uttar Pradesh, we have to go to the website of e-disk Uttar Pradesh. There you can correct your name by entering ID Password Password.
You can get the user ID and password of the e-district from the Jan Seva Kendra.
 Apart from this, if you are a common citizen, then you can get this process done by visiting the nearest Common Service Center. Common Service Centers can do all these processes online by entering their login id and password on the e-disk website.

Let's start the tutorial again

First of All Visit of official website of E District for Correction in Name

Direct Link of E District Login 

Select CSC E District User ID and Enter your User ID and Password for Login 

Then Click of Apply for Integrated Services Under VIBHAGIYA SEWAEn

Then Click on Apply for Integrate services 

Click of Food and Civil Supplies Ration Card for Ration Card Related services. 

then Click on NFSA

Then again Click on NFSA 

Here you Can see Option of 
New Registration .
Correction in Ration Card.
add New Member 
Correction in Ration Card. 
Print Draft 
Forward Ration card to Officer  Etc 

because we are going to add new member in our ration card so we use option of Application Form For Correction in Ration Card. 

Then you have to select your District Name and Ration Card Number for Further details. 

Now you can see your Details with Following Option of 

Basic Details, Address Details, Family Details, Bank Details, etc
then Click on Family Details Tab. 

Click on Family Details for Adding New Member in Family, 

Then Fill Details of New Family Member and Click of Add Member. 
and Click of Save and Proceed. 

Then Click on Save. 

After that You have to Click of Corrected Draft Print for taking printout of this. 
After Taking Print out then You have to send this to concerned officer through the Forward Option of Draft. 
Then this Draft will be Forwarded to Concerned officer.

 You Have to Print Draft of Ration Card. After Adding New member in Ration card it will be displayed in Draft application. 

After that you have to Submit Final Draft Print out of application form and submit it to Ration card office.

so they will approve your application and new member will be added here successfully.

Post a Comment