UP Board Correction in Mark sheet Certificate Application Form UPMSP

Uttar Pradesh madhyamik shiksha Parishad is going to provide facility to their students to correct the year marksheet mistakes. If you passed board examination from UP MSP more than 33 year, then you can apply for correction in your mark sheet/ certificate. If there are any mistakes in your marksheet or certificate of high school and intermediate board examination then it's very good news for you. You can fill application form for correction in your marksheet and certificate.

 UPMSP is going to provide this facility to their students for rectifying the high school and intermediate marksheet. Previously there was a rule that you can only fill application form for correction in your marksheet and certificate not more than three years of your board examination. For correction in mark sheet, upper sachiv madhyamik shiksha Parishad and regional offices has issued instruction to district DIOS according to latest Orders.

Students of 1986 batch to 2022 batch can apply for correction in marksheet. Correction in marksheet will be done for class 10th and class 12th level board examination. According to board, you can apply for correction regarding mistakes in name, father's name, mother's name, date of birth or roll number related mistakes.

How to Apply
For this candidates are required to submit application form to the principal of Concern College after that with all required documents and application form and candidates are required to submit these documents to where you have filled your board examination form. After that these application form will be forwarded to Prayagraj for further action.
 When your marksheet and certificate correction process will be completed it will be available at your school.
 After that you can collect your corrected marksheet and certificate from your school.

 For UP board examination latest news update please subscribe this website

UP Board Correction in Mark sheet Certificate Application
The last date for correction of error in the result of UP Board has been extended.
Uttar Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (UP Board) is now correcting the errors in the result of High School and Intermediate. For this, applications have been invited from the dissatisfied candidates. The last date for application was fixed on August 11, which has now been extended by the council till 5 pm on August 16.
Council Secretary Divyakant Shukla said that for any error or query regarding the result, candidates can contact all the regional offices of Prayagraj, Varanasi, Meerut, Bareilly and Gorakhpur by e-mail or help desk.

Post a Comment


  1. my concerened heigh school hsd been closed permanently. so ehat will i do

  2. my concerened school where i passed heighschool 2006. In this case what will i do for the correction

    1. Correction ho jayega ki nahi