Rajasthan Board of Revenue Previous year patwari exam solved question paper in Hindi , English , model sample question paper for Patwar bharti pariksha 2016
Time Allowed: 3 hours 180 minutes) Maximum Marks : 350
Hindi 50 questions , 100 marks , General knowledge 50 Questions 100 Marks , Mathematics 50 questions 150 marks.
26. The perimeter of a triangular field is 540 metres and the ratio of its sides is
5: 12: 13. What will be the area of this field?
(A) 9720 sq. metre (B) 9320 sq. metre
(C) 9450 sq. metre (D) 9560 sq. metre
27. The sum of three numbers is 392. If the ratio of first number to second number is 2: 3 and the ratio of second number to third number 5: 8, then the third number is
(A) 120 (B) 176 (C) 192 (D) 162
28. What least fraction must be subtracted from the square root of 93025 so that the result is a whole number?
(A) 1/2 (B) 1/6 (C) 4/3 (D) 2/3
29. 300gm of sugar solution has 40% sugar in it. How much sugar should be added to make it 50% in the solution?
(A) 40 gm (B) 60gm (C) 25gm (D) 45gm
30. The radius of a wheel is 21cm. How many rounds will it take to cover the distance of 792 metres?
(A) 300 (B) 400 (C) 600 (D) 200
31. The prices of a scooter and a moped are in the ratio of 9 :5. If a scooter costs 4,200 more than a moped, then the price of the moped is
(A) 5,250 (B) 5,700 (C) 6,300 (D) 3,350
32. Which fraction should be added to the sum of 5 3/4 , 4 4/5 and 7 3/8 to make the result a whole number?
(A) 1/20 (B) 1/40 (C) 3/40 (D) 1/10
33. If 27x = 9/3x , then what is the value of 1/x4 ?
(A) 16 (B) 4 (C) 10 (D) 8
34. If the circumference of a circle is 186 cm more than its diameter, then what is the diameter of the circle?
(A) 7.84cm (B) 8.68 cm (C) 8.84 cm (D) 7.54 cm
35. The HCF and LCM of two numbers are 12 and 2448 respectively. If the difference of the numbers is 60, then the sum of the numbers is
(A) 284 (B) 248 (C) 204 (D) 348
36. A man buys 10 articles for 8 and sells them at the rate of 1.25 per article. His gain
(A) 19 1/2% (B) 50% (C) 56 1/4% (D) 20%
37. The perimeter of a top surface of a rectangular table is 28 and its area is 48 m2. What is the length of the hypotenuse of the table ?
(A) 12m (B) 12.5 m (C) 5m (D) 10m
38. The price of a car is increased by 30% before the budget ad in the budget it is increased again by 10%. The total percentage increase in the price of the car is
(A) 41% (B) 44% (C) 43% (D) 42%
39. A sum of money doubles itself in 10 years at simple interest. What is the rate of interest?
(A) 12% (B) 10% (C) 25% (D) 14%
40. The differences between a number obtained by increasing a certain number by 8% and that obtained by diminishing it by 3% is 407. The original number is
(A) 3600 (B) 3700 (C) 3400 (D) 3500
41. The perimeter of a triangle is 30 cm and its area is 30 cm2. If the length of the largest side of the triangle is 13 cm, then what is the smallest side of the triangle?
(A) 3 cm (B) 5 cm (C) 6 cm (D) 4 cm
42. If the interest on a sum of money be 1 paisa per rupee per month, what is the rate per cent per annum?
(A) 15% (B) 10 1/2 % (C) 12% (D) 10%
43. In ABC, if angle A = 90, a = 25 cm, b = 7 cm, then what is the value of tan B?
(A) 7/24 (B) 24/7 (C) 24/25 (D) 7/25
44. The standard deviation of a set of 50 observations is 8. If each observation is
multiplied by 2, then the value of standard deviation will be
(A) 4 (B) 8 (C) 16 (D) 2
45. A man travelled 2/11of his journey by train, 17/22 by car and walked the remaining 1 kilometre. How far did he go?
(A) 22 km (B) 24 km (C) 33 km (D) 27 km
46. For what value of x will the mode of the following data be 27?
25, 26, 27, 23, 27, 26, 24, x, 27, 26, 25, 25
(A) 25 (B) 26 (C) 27 (D) 24
47. A man is twice as fast as a woman and a woman is twice as fast as a boy. If all of them i.e., a man, a woman and a boy can finish a work together in 4 days, in how many days will a boy do it alone?
(A) 14 days (B) 28 days (C) 7 days (D) 2l days
48. While computing mean of grouped data, we assume the frequencies are
(A) centered at the class marks of the classes
(B) centered at the upper limits of the classes
(C) centered at the lower limits of the classes
(D) Evenly distributed over all the classes
49. The sum of mean and median of 1, 6, 8, 3, 2 is
(A) 7 (B) 10 (C) 12 (D) 6
50. In a mixture of 60 litres, the ratio of acid and water is 2 : 1. What amount of water must be added to make the ratio of acid and water as 1:2?
(A) 52 litres (B) 60 litres (C) 72 litres (D) 44 litres
51. The minimum age limit for becoming a candidate for Lok Sabha elections is
(A) 20 years (B) 30 years (C) 25 years (D) 18 years
52. Soft Bank, _________ and Foxconn Technology Group have formed a joint venture, SBG Cleantech which will invest around $ 20 billion over 10 years into green energy projects.
(A) Bharii Enterprises (B) Adani Limited
(C) Tata Group (D) Reliance Industries
53. Oxygen in our blood is transported by a protein named
(A) keratin (B) collagen (C)haemoglobin (D) myoglobin
54. Which country won the Copa America 2015?
(A) Brazil (B) Peru (C) Chile (D) Argentina
55. The Direct Action Day on August 16, 1946 was observed by the
(A) Sikh League (B) Hindu League
(C) Muslim League (D) Christian League
56. The Chauri-Chaura incident took place on
(A) 5 May, 1922 (B) 13 March, 1922
(C) 5 February, 1922 (D) 3 March, 1922
57. The most electronegative element among the following is
(A) Bromine (B) Fluorine (C) Oxygen (D) Sodium
58. What does NPP stand for?
(A) National Population Project
(B) National Population Policy
(C) National Population Production
(D) Nationa1 Population Programme
59. India’s highest annual rainfall is reported at
(A) Chamba, Himachal Pradesh
(B) Namchi, Sikkim
(C) Churu, Rajasthan
(D) Mawsynram, Meghalaya
60. In the fourth week of June 2015, a pact on waste management was signed between two entrepreneurs and several civic bodies in
(A) Assam (B) Gujarat (C) Maharashtra (D) Kerala
61. Who was selected recently as the president of International Cricket Council?
(A) N. Srinivasan (B) Zaheer Abbas
(C) MustafaKamal (D) Jagmohan Dalmiya
62. What was the main aim of Civil Disobedience Movement?
(A) Against salt tax
(B) Against August statement
(C) Against Round Table Conference
(D) The reactionist approach of Winston Churchill
63. The property of a substance to absorb moisture from air on exposure is called
(A) Efflorescence (B) Deliquescence
(C) Desiccation (D) Osmosis
64. What is international migration?
(A) Movement of people from one village to another
(B) Movement of people between/among countries
(C) Movement of people from urban to rural areas
(D) Movement of people within a country
65. The Southernmost point of peninsular India, Kanyakumari is situated
(A) South of the Equator
(B) South of the Tropic of Capricorn
(C) North of the Equator
(D) North of Tropic of Cancer
66. The place where the last Mughal emperor Bahadurshah Zafar died was
(A) Delhi (B) Rangoon (C) Gwalior (B) Agra
67. Development expenditure of the Central Government does not include
(A) expenditure on economic services
(B) expenditure on social and community services
(C) grant to States
(D) defence expenditure
68. What was the name given for the rescue operations conducted by the Indian
Government during Nepal Earthquake, Tragedy?
(A) Operation Maitri (B) Operation Nepal
(C) Operation Abhaya (D) Operation Sahay
69. Who among the following has a Cabinet rank?
(A) The Attorney General of India
(B) The Leader of the Opposition
(C) The Governor of the Reserve Bank of India
(D) The Comptroller and Auditor General of India
70. The refineries at Mathura, Digboi and PaniPat are set up by
(A) Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
(B) Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
(C) Crude Distillation unit of Madras Refineries Ltd.
(D) Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
71. Which of the following committees suggested to incorporate Fundamental Duties in the Constitution?
(A) Swaran Singh Committee
(B) Malhotra Committee
(C) Narsimhan Committee
(D) Raghavan Committee
72. Pulses are a good source of
(A) Fats (B) Proteins (C) Vitamins (D) Carbohydrates
73. It is easier to roll a stone up a sloping road than to lift it vertically upwards because
(A) work done in lifting the stone is equal to rolling it.
(B) work done in rolling the stone is less than in lifting it.
(C) work done in both is same but the rate of doing work is less in rolling.
(D) work done in rolling the stone is more than in lifting it.
74. What is known as the “Soul of the Constitution”?
(A) Fundamental Rights
(B) Directive Principles of State Policy
(C) National Flag
75. The Satpatha Brahmana and Taitriya’ Brahmana are Brahmana texts of
(A) Yajurveda (B) Samaveda (C) Atharvaveda (D) Rigveda
RURAL DEVELOPMENT Related Question may be also asked
77. What is the level of annual family income set in the Ninth Five-Year Plan
(1997 — 2002), for BPL in rural areas?
(A) 18,000 (B) 25,000 (C) 28,000 (D) 20,000
79. The social forestry programme aims at large-scale tree plantation in all the following areas except
(A) along roads and railway tracks
(B) in degraded forest reserves
(C) on common lands unsuitable for cropping
(D) in urban industrial estates
82. What is meant by Jamabandi?
(A) Cloth copy of Patwari’s Map
(B) Cultivation record
(C) Mapping sheet
(D) Rights of Land Records
85. Under the National Rural Drinking Water Programme (NRDWP), by 2022 every rural person in the country should have access to how many litres per capita per day of water within their household premises or at a horizontal or vertical distance of not more than 50 metres from their household?
(A) 70 (B) 80 (C) 100 (D) 60
95. How many seats in the Rajya Sabha are from Uttar Pradesh?
(A) 31 (B) 62 (C) 29 (D) 40
98. The full form of SGSY is _________
(A) Swarnjayanti Gramin Seva Yojana
(B) Swarnjayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana
(C) Swarnjayanti Gram Sadak Yojana
(D) Swarnjayanti Gram Suraksha Yojana
100. One bigha in Central India is equal to how many hectares?
(A) 03058 hectare (B) 02529 hectare
(C) 04425 hectare (D) 02025 hectare