Karyalaya Lok seva ayog uttar pradesh Allahabad published the official Examination notification Sankhya 49-(V) / 4 /D.R./S-4/2015-15 dated 16 September 2015 for informing applicant of Uttar pradesh public service Commission Pravakta rajkiya ashram paddhati vidyalaya inter college samanya chayan screening pariksha 2015. According to official notification of UPPSC Lecturer in Government Ashrma Intermediate College General Recruitment Screening examination 2015 Pre will be held on 4 October 2015 at various examination center of Allahabad District. UP PSC published Vigyapan Skhya 4/2015 – 15 Vibhag sankhya S-4/31 to s-4/36 , for inviting application form for Pravakta rajkiya ashram paddhati vidyalaya inter college samanya chayan . Screening prelim for 22 posts will be held on 4 October 2015 Sunday at Allahabad examination center .Exam date and schedule of this examination as are following
Examination name : lecturer in Government Ashram paddhati Inter college / Schools General recruitment screening examination 2016
Subject name : Hindi , English , Physics, Chemistry , Biology , and math
Total No of vacancies – 22
Examination date : 4 October 2015 Sunday
Examination center – Allahabad
Download admit card / hall ticket / call letter
All candidates who fill application for UPPSC lecturer bharti pariksha, they are advise to download admit card online from the official website of UP PSC . Candidates can download admit card from the official website of UPPSC via entering their registration No , application form no and other details . Direct Link of admit card download is
Question paper pattern and syllabus of screening test as are following
Total 2 hours time duration will be given for Written examination.
Written examination will be held in only one shift from 9:30 am to 11:30 Am .
Written examination comprise 150 objective type question .
Their will be only one question paper contains MCQ based question .
Question paper will be divided in two part .
Part 1 Samanya Adhyan / General study GS / GK / General awareness / General Knowledge
Question Type : objective and MCQ based
Total No of question 30
Maximum marks 30
Part 2 : Subject related questions for lecturer posts
Question Type Objective
Total No of questions – 120 (syllabus will cover all topic )
Maximum marks 120
Total no of question 150 , Total No of marks 150
Total Time duration 2 hours
Click here to download Syllabus for GENERAL STUDIES IN ADVT. NO. 4/2014-2015 ,SHIKSHA VIBHAG UTTAR PRADESH, Examination dated on 15/09/2015
Syllabus for General Studies
(1) History of, India and Indian National movement; - In History of India, emphasis should be on broad under. standing of social, economic and political aspects of Indian history. Ih the Indian National movement, the candidates are expected to have synoptic view of-the freedom movement, growth of nationalism and attainment of Independence.
(2) Indian and World Geography- Physical, ‘Social, Economics Geography of India and the World :- Questions an the, Geography of India will relate to Physical , Social &Economic Geography of India . In World Geography only general understanding of the subject will be expected.
(3) Indian Polity and Governance, Constitution , Political system, Panchayati Raj & Public Policy, Rights - issues etc :- In Indian polity and Governance questions will test knowledge of country’s constitution, political— system including Panchayati Raj and Community Development.
(4) Indian Economy and Social Development :- The candidates will be tested with respect to problems and relationship between population, Environment, Urbanization, broad features economic policy in India and Indian Culture.
(5) Current Events of National and International Importance .- This will also include questions on Games & Sports.
(6) Indian agriculture - The candidates will be expected to have general understanding of agriculture in India, agriculture produce and its marketing.
(7) General Science :- Questions on General Science will cover general appreciation and understanding of science including matters of everyday observation and experience , as may be expected of a well educated person, who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline .This will also include questions on role of science and technology in the development of India. .
() Elementary Mathematics up to class 10th level :- Arithmetic , Algebra and Geometry.
Note- The candidates are expected to have general awareness about the above topics with special reference to U.P.